What you need to apply for Fellowship
Fellows of the CPD Institute are able to use the designatory letters FInstCPD and receive an annual certificate of fellowship. They are also able to use their profile on this website to network with other fellows and members of the Institute.
Fellowship is open to individuals who meet the criteria for the grade of Member and who, in addition, can provide evidence that they undertake at least 40 hours of relevant CPD per year.
The annual fee is £100+VAT (where applicable). Note that this is an application fee, non-refundable in the event that your application is unsuccessful. Please therefore ensure that you can show evidence of your 40 hours of CPD*.
To apply through the website, you will be asked to provide:
- Your name, address and contact details
- A photograph for your profile page (this is not compulsory and you can opt not to display your profile on the site if you wish)
- One file documenting your 40 hours of CPD. We prefer this to be in .pdf format, but if that's not possible we can accept most other formats
- Payment by credit/debit card (we accept Visa or Mastercard only)
* If you're note sure of what qualifies as CPD, please refer to this document, which outlines what we accept in terms of qualifying activities. You can also use this as a guide to complete as part of your submission. Please include copies of any additional evidence, such as certificates of attendance, in support of your application.
Most professional bodies will have their own standard means of recording your CPD and we're happy to accept CPD records in these standard document formats.